Thursday 25 September 2014

Islands In The Stream.

D.M,

I look at couples all around
I miss the us we used to be
The long phonecalls
The endless texts
How we just couldnt let each other go

I wonder what went wrong
With a love so sweet
With the promises we made
To always be together..?
Hold on let the storms pass
The tears will go and the smiles will last....

I wonder how u feel
I wonder what u smile about
Or who u smile with
I wonder if u moved on
Or if ur still holding onto us
Like I am?

I hate these empty thoughts
I hate that you are not with me
I cant get over the thought of u in love with another girl
I hate that I lost you
That I tired so fast
Of fighting for the love we had
I hate that you let me go....

I wonder if i love you
I wonder if u love me
I torment myself with thoughts of you
I lose my sleep cz u aint here
I hate my days cz they just as bad as nights
I wish wed be us again
In love and happy as before
I wish id tell u this to ur face
But i fear rejection is ob the verge

I hate to let u go
Love of mine
But what to do
Oh love mine
To let u be
To pray u smile alot these days
To let u go
To set u free
To say goodbye
And wish u well....

M.E.

Quote: Don't look back. That's not where you're going.

Islands in the stream |  Kenny Rogers & Dolly Parton.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment