Saturday 9 August 2014

Saturday thoughts.

This post has nothing to do with its title. Lol.

Its yet another saturday and Im home with no plans so Im trying to teach myself how to make beaded jewellery. So far I have a bracelet, neckpiece and a pair of hideous earrings Im sure Il never wear. Sema kujibamba!! I can already see myself owning my very own jewellery line. Lmao but again, MY DREAMS ARE VALID y'all.

The best part about living with parents is probably the food and free accomodation, and a no bills yet package. That about ends the list for some of us. Not say that Im afraid I will go hungry and homeless and probably unable to pay my bills but I love the amount of easy I have right now. Needless to say, Im still moving out this month and putting my life and ass back on track on the road to success. I really should get a drink for that!!!

I have totally forgotten what I was gonna write next. Its just that today my concentration has zeroed out on yours truly.

Im listening to my favorite radio station ever. The dopest of them all... Xfm. Its a rock music rock station. How cool is that?

Im hungry,. But then thats no news. Im always hungry. Im not ashamed of that.

Quote: Life is too short to care about what others think about you. So get off your ass and go out give people something to talk about.

Magic | Coldplay

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment