Saturday 8 November 2014

I just don't know...

I just dont know if watching Archer while high is a wise decision or is impairing my funny levels. I am finding it incredibly funny and thats a first since Family Guy & Boondocks.

I just dont know if me pushing away everyone I love is a good way of dealing with the world outside. Its a great mechanism of coping with myself too...

I just dont know if falling for someone I know does not have the will catch me before I hit the cold hard floor is wise. But I love him... Too much than I should. And is it weird that he is the one I dream of? The perfect man, the perfect father. The perfect husband.

And as if my world is not crazy enough, I just dont know if wanting to get laid for a few hours everyday of the week translates to a sex addict...?

I just dont know and care about what the world presumes me to be. Im living my life and loving it though not totally.

Quote: I just dont know. Lol. It just had to be that one!

Give me Love | Ed Sheeran
Confessions | Usher.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment