Tuesday 4 November 2014

I Pour out...

My Life:

Is really great right now. Im back to school; loving it and having an awesome time. I think im also learning to grow up and be myself. My little frienships are working out fine. So far two of those friendships are awesome :-):-):-)

Really fuckd up:

The thing I like abt school again is not abt classes and all. Its just because Im glad to be away. Clear indication of how misplaced my priorities are.
Im growing old. My friend had her other side of young twenties birthday the other day and I dont know how her getting old can have such an effect on me. Wah....
Im learning to appreciate my friends and good peoples deeds to me a little too late in my life. Ive lost out on the good guys because of my foolishness and mistaking good for suspicious.
Why did I ever think I could live without my mother? Yeah coz I cant.
I should start using punctuation marks in my writing.

Love life:

Too shity. Wah.... Where to start?
Thats how bad this is. I am talking to my ex who is awesome except that he is of a different religion. I dont understand how he wont get past that.
I need to get laid and settled now.... Where I dnt just want a fling, I want a serious relationship with kids and diapers, family sundays etc.
Just when I am enjoying life and it gets too fckn serious.

General:

I am in my mid life crisis stage of my life. Il get out of it real soon and have an awesome life. And again? Why too serious? Hahaha....

Quote: Its never that serious.

Sura Yako | Sauti Sol.

No comments:

Post a Comment