Tuesday 17 March 2015

I Fooled Myself.

Because back then when I loved you
Waking up to your face
The smell of you the only air in the room
I loved you
But now Im torn
Rejection the only feeling I know
You smiled at me and I fooled myself
You kissed me and I melted down
You held me and I fell for you
You "Loved" me and I loved you more
And then you said to jump
You would catch me
I fooled myself
And I jumped
And broke
Mingling with the dust
The sound of your laughter ringing in my ears
And I knew that this all was a game
To you
I fooled myself into loving you
I was just a girl looking to love and be loved
Yet you,
You lied, You fooled me.

Quote: Your first kiss was your kiss goodbye - You give love a bad name.
.... Bon Jovi.

You Give Love A Bad Name | Bon Jovi.

Xoxo.

Ps: Up by Oly Murs is on repeat coz I can't stop loving it!! Have a listen you'll be amazed...

No comments:

Post a Comment