Sunday 15 March 2015

Words on Skin.

He tells me the story of his love for me
With his fingers and lips
Writing a love letter on my skin
In places a pen would never write
But his fingers and lips easily do
I try to match his writing on his skin with my own
My words are incomplete
Incomprehensible
Because as he writes his story,
Im reading it
And I've never been good at multitasking
So I let him write first
His fingers going first
Followed by his lips
Every letter he writes makes me squirm
I moan because of the tenderness with which he writes
I don't want him to stop
I ache for him to change his pen
I know a paper where it can write beautifully
Words which we will read together
Its like he reads my thoughts
Coz then I feel his fingers give way to his lips
And his lips give way to the right pen
And as the pen moves on writing this beautiful love letter of his to me,
I move with it
Reading every word
Drowning in the words' sweetness
Honey has nothing on this mans words
Im lost in his words,
Reading a little too fast now
Almost getting to the end of this lovely letter
I cry out when he writes too fast
Pressing his pen to the paper a little too much
His words become short
Written in quick succession
The end lurking nearby
Waiting for my next move
Torturing me
I hate coming to the end of his love letters
But when he presses his pen onto the paper one more time and just holds it there,
I know its the end
I shatter, loving how his letters end
His fingers sign out,
Leaving my skin all sensitive
Full of his unspoken words
I tremble as he lifts his pen off the paper
Still lost in his words
Falling for him a little more than before....

Quote: If sex is the question, then the answer is yes.

Thinking Out Loud | Ed Sheeran.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment