Friday 27 February 2015

A Man and Trouble...

The night is here and Im alone
I want to believe that you will come
To give me company and hold me close
And love me till I fall asleep

I look at your side
I miss you much
I wish you were here I see your face
To hear your sleepy voice say you love me
To hear your heart beat as you sleep
To love me till I fall asleep

I fall asleep thinking of you
My sleep is not good at all
I dream of things I fear
I wake up to your empty side
I hate it that you are not here
To love me till I fall asleep

I'll lie awake as I can't sleep
I'll wait for you to get home soon
I know you will come back to me
Im praying hard you find your way to me
Im sorry I was such a bitch
Im sorry I made you leave
Just come home to me my love
To love me till I fall asleep

The thought of losing you is killing me
I cannot stand another minute away from you
I cannot live without you babe
There's a million reasons why you should let me go
Id understand but broken into a million pieces
A piece for a reason
But babe Im coming to you
Im coming right where you are
To say that Im sorry and please take me back
And Im hoping you'll understand
Maybe forgive me
Im coming to you to take you home with me
Im coming to love you till you sleep...

Quote: The things two people do to each other they remember. If they stay together it's not because they forget, it's because they forgive.

The Heart Wants What It Wants | Selena Gomez.

Xoxo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment