Saturday 14 February 2015

Say something, ANYTHING.

Say something,
Anything
Im losing hope
That silence
That awkwardness
Say something,
Anything
So I know
How to feel
How to hope
Coz that silence
Will be the end of me
Say something,
Anything
Not that you love me
Though that's what I want to hear
Not that you miss me
Though that would restore my hope
Not that you're lost without me
Though I hope you are
Not that your nights are cold
Though I hope they are ice cold
Not that your life has no meaning anymore
Just like mine
Though I hope it has lost all meaning
Not that you forgive me
Though that would be music to me
I would dance to it forever
Not that you want me back yet
Id sing you a song if it was that
Even though we both know I croak instead of singing
Not anything sweet
Or comforting
Or regretful
Or forgiving
Say I was wrong
That I made a mistake
That I was stupid
Say what you feel
Let your anger out
Hate me now if you must
Call me names
Crucificy me with words
But don't go
Don't leave me
Im weak and you're my strength
Im dumb and you're my knowledge
Im lost and you're my compass
Im blind and you're my sight
Im thirsty and you're my water
Im hungry and you're my food
Im in pain and you're my relief
Im empty and you're my fill
Im in darkness and you're my light
So say something,
Anything
Just don't let me loose.

Quote: A man who can put on a condom in the dark is ready to be a father.
             - Bikozulu.

Lazizi | Sauti Sol.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment