Sunday 12 April 2015

Cravings.... Not for food ;-)

I've really been down this month although Its surprisingly turned out to be quite a nice month compared to the others that came before it. I hope it ends on a still good basis.
I've come a long way since the days of senseless drinking spree, the thrill of getting into that oh handsome dudes bed and having bad sex, hopeless crushes, stupid relationships and alot of other silly stuff girls like me in campus do. And the days of just being ambitious while in bed at noon with no plans of getting out of it anytime in the next few hours. Did anyone have  those days or is it just me?
There are alot of things I've come to want and that Ill work my flat ass off for.

When I was 21 all I wanted was a good life. Working for it was somehow nowhere in the equation. Sad? I know!!! Stupid? Oh yes!!!
That's a period I look back at and face palm myself. What the f**k was I thinking? Thinking? That's one thing I didn't do alot back then. Sadly.

Flashforward to a few years later and here I am. Not living the good life but working this pretty little ass of mine off to get it. Ill share those things Im craving for in my life at this point.
Here we go:

1. A baby. Im not sure what ill feel when one day i get the news that Im pregnant. I've been pregnant before and lost the baby somewhere along the way which has made me scared that i might not conceive again or that if i do, i might lose the baby again and i wouldn't bear that again. Hell does not define the agony ive gone through because of that tragedy. Despite all that i have a deep craving to be a mum soon and i hope i become.

2. A vacation. A long luxurious and very lazy vocation makes it to this list. With the love of my life joining me. I want the vacation with all the following: lazy good sex with the man of my life, a kid, shopping, ocean, adventure, endless

No comments:

Post a Comment