Thursday 17 July 2014

About Me.

There's not much you see when u see me first apart from the girl next door who is shy and quiet.
My friends will testify this is not true. And yes, first looks are deceiving.
I love writing. Its my best form of therapy, beats even eating. Its how I best express myself coz when i have to speak and explain myself, words escape me and im left speechless.
I love being in a crowd, means il not be the centre of attraction.
I can cook and eat too!!! Hahaha. I would say am a foodie and totally not ashamed of it.
Reading too is one of my favorite things to do and im a sucker (this word #sigh) for a good book and anything thats well written.
My imagination does get a little wild though what I would be without it, I cant tell. Its my safety zone and I can get lost in it for hours at a time.
Some people will hate me for this but calm your wits people, Maya here does not give a hoot what u think abt her except if u think am awesome, carry on!!!

I love ass. Im attracted to dudes who have nice asses oppossed to those who have flat ass. I love plump people. Anyone with some meat on their bones, thats my person!!! Lol that came out wrong....hahaha.
I hope u people will enjoy my blog, i will write about my musings, anything coz its my blog to start with!!!
See u around good people!!!

Quote: Love yourself... No one will fall in love with you when u havent already fallen for yourself!!!

Good Kisser | Usher.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment