Friday 18 July 2014

Day 1: Five Interesting Facts About Myself.

I came across this challenge a while back on a blog I loved reading but has since been removed by the owner. Its a thirty day challenge that will help me know myself more, discover new stuff about myself and help me keep posting.

So here goes interesting facts about me:

1, I have an obsession with chubby people. Note I said chubby not fat. There is a difference. And whereas many ladies go for muscular men, i go for chubby, with a nice cute ass and some meat on their bones. I do not discriminate against skinny but Im not a big fan.

2, I am a foodie. I eat alot, thankfully, my body is alright with that. I eat everyother time. And I love cooking too so that I cn eat.

3, I have already picked out my future baby's names. I plan on having four kids: two girls and two boys.

4, I am a big fan of gay people. I believe they do not choose to be gay coz its hard having to be targeted for hatred and all that homophobic people do to them... Funny that i do not have any gay friends. Iv not met any.

5, I dont think I have fallen in love yet. There have been times I thought I was in love but then its so easy to get away that I doubt I was ever in love. I might be right now, and im hoping it works out and maybe im not. Hard to say.

There goes me. Thats what I came up with.

Quote: Live like you will not die.

Royals | Lorde.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment