Sunday 20 July 2014

Day 3: About My Family.

I have to admit I have the most awesome and the most dysfunctional family ever but we all love each other. We come together everyother time and those are happy times.

I have not always been very close to my family but we are working on it and the lsat few months have been great and epiiiiiic!!!

I cannot not say how supportive my family is. They are some of the most successful and pushy people in a good way and they make me want to be better and stop being selfish and on relax mode (lazy in other words) and stop being scared of taking risks.

They might not understand some of the decisions I make but in the end, whether it works out or fails, they are there for me.

Alot has been said about us but I have not met more ambitious, hardworking, fun, and wonderful people like my family.

We may not always be there for reasons I best like to keep for myself but we are there for each other when it matters.

Quote: Be with the people who make you feel good about yourself not those who make you feel like crap.

Family Potrait | Pink

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment