Friday 18 July 2014

My Ideal Man.

Its hard to keep your standards when dating. They have to be updated every other time.
Its good to be flexible while dating otherwise Mr. Right might slip by in the name of 'he is not my type'.

There are those special things or characteristics we all look for in a partner. Here goes mine.

1, His personality - I find someones personality to be the main thing I will look for in a man im hoping to date. How a person behaves with or towards other people is vital. How he treats other people too is vital. Small things count and they should not be overlooked.

2, Intelligence - He might be tall, dark & handsome but dumb. Id rather my man is ugly and intelligent. I love someone I can have a meaningful conversation with.

3, Ambition - When I date someone, I like to know what their short and long term goals are. These will show me just how hardworking and driven this person is. I dont want a man who will just lie on the couch because he cant find the job he wants. I want a man who will hustle while waiting.

4, His Friends - I like to know what kind of friends the man I want to date keeps. As they say, ' Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are'. A persons friends say alot about that person. If all his friends are womanisers, what will make him different? Why would he tolerate them knowing they aint good for his image?

5, I seem to lean towards the lighter skinned Nd chubby men. This is something I cant explain. Though I am dating a dark and less chubby man because he is all that....

6, Temper- If a man has a short temper, I dont want to be the one to tame it.

7, Sense of Humour - What is a person without a sense of humour? Seriously, a man who wont laugh at even the most hilarious of jokes is a no no for me. I love someone who can make me laugh and i cn reciprocate.

8, Level of Education - A person with a low level of education does not appeal to me. Why would I date a high school drop out? Hell no!!! See point number 2.

9, Maturity Level - I love mature men. My man is a few years younger than I, but very mature. Thats actually what attracted me to him first. I hate baby sitting a man and I avoid that at all cost.

10, Respobsible - A man who is not responsible while you are dating will never be responsible. Thats the kind of man who will impregnate you and run for the hills. Beware.

Those are just a few qualities. What do you look for in a potential partner? Please share in the comment section.

Quote: hustle while you wait.

Stay with me | Sam Smith.

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment